Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Inhuman by Kat Falls


This book is written by the author of Dark Life, one of this year's Golden Sower Nominees.  I really enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed Dark Life.  When I was little, a movie came out called The Island of Dr. Moreau (it was based on H.G. Wells' book of the same name).  I LOVED it.  An evil scientist was creating hybrid animal/people.  Inhuman also has "manimals" in it.  A biological disaster has caused everything east of the Mississippi to be "quarantined."  A virus is causing those infected to become blood thirsty savages.   Even those not infected often act like savages!  This is a very exciting read. I had trouble putting it down. I am pretty sure that this will have a sequel but don't know when it will be released.   

No comments:

Post a Comment