Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wolf Mark by Joseph Bruchac

I would say that Joseph Bruchac is one of my favorite authors.  If you haven't read "Skeleton Man" or "Code Talker" than I must insist that you do!!  Anyway, this was one of the BEST books I read this summer.  (Last summer it was "Ready Player One.")  Luke has always moved around and his parents have taught him how to "handle himself."  Things like how to disarm an attacker before they can even take a breath.  But, now he is tired of moving and wants to be a regular kid.  His mom has died and his dad (former black ops infiltrator) has fallen apart.  So Luke is at a loss when is dad is kidnapped!  Suddenly Luke has to avoid kidnappers, at the same time as avoiding some strange Russian characters at school that have a bizarre secret of their own, AND try to get his dad back.  All this action comes with an AWESOME
 paranormal twist which I thought was Fantastic!  You MUST read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment