Monday, September 22, 2014

Black Out by Robison Wells

I started this book and thought, "hmmm I feel like I am missing something."  This book has a short story that comes before it that came out as an ebook.  I have purchased a copy for one of our nooks.  I believe that it tells you more about the virus that is referenced in this book.  BUT...even though I was a little confused at the beginning I kept reading and all the pieces fell into place.  The basic premise is a virus has enabled some teens to have powers. Some teens are using their powers to destroy landmarks and cause trouble across the US.  The government starts rounding up all teens to test them and use those they can to fight these other terrorists.  Lots of action in this book.  I liked the different powers of the characters.  Even if you don't check out the first book on the nook, don't give up on this story.  It all makes sense if you keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment