Monday, September 29, 2014

Crap Kingdom by DC Pierson

This book was really not what I was expecting.  I was expecting the usual high school misfit story, but that is NOT what I got.  Tom loves fantasy books and stories and now one is happening to him in real life.  He is taken to a portal that leads to another world and he has been selected as the "chosen one" to save this world.  But...the world is yukky.  Not a world that anyone would WANT to be the chosen one of, it doesn't even have a name, therefore, Tom calls it Crap Kingdom.  It is only when they choose someone else to be their chosen one that Tom realizes what he is missing.  (you know, its a "don't know what you have till you loose it" story)  I liked this book, I found Crap Kingdom quite humorous.  There was also a significant curveball thrown in at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment