Monday, January 12, 2015

Confessions: The Paris Mysteries by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

RIVETING!!  That is how I find these books.  We met Tandy Angel in the first book, "Confessions of a Murder Suspect," followed by the next one, "Confessions: The Private School Murders,"  and now she is back for her third mystery. I feel like each book gets better and better.  In this book, the family has moved to Paris and Tandy starts looking for answers about her sisters death (mentioned in previous books) and how much her "evil" uncle really knows about things. Although I have read all three, I think you could read them without having read the previous ones.  The authors give you enough details about what has happened previously without giving anything away about those mysteries in case you wanted to go back and read those also.  I really enjoyed this book, there is lots going on and I LOVE books that talk about all the places in Paris...it's one of my favorite cities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment