Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Trollhunters by Guillermo Del Toro and Daniel Kraus

This was a FANTASTIC addition to the horror genre!  The first words of the novel are: "You are food."  That is what humans were to trolls...food. Most had moved on to a diet of animals but there is a whole world of trolls ready to go back to the old ways of eating humans and Jim Sturges, Jr. must help stop them...and he is not happy about it.  You all know I love horror and I am excited about this story.  The artwork in the book was amazing and I found it interesting that the few pictures that were included came several pages after the scene that they showed.  I appreciated them letting me get a picture in my head before the artwork created it for me.  I also heard that this will be a DreamWorks animated series on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment