Monday, September 23, 2013

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Ohhhhhh, this book hooked me! Even the cover draws you in.  It is one of the better ghost stories I have read in a long time.  Cas hunts what should already be dead.  Like his father before him, Cas hunts ghosts that have the annoying habit of killing people.  His father was killed by one of these ghosts and now Cas uses his athame (a ceremonial daggar) to take out these pesky paranormals.  Now he has moved to yet another new city and is hunting a ghost that is more murderous and powerful than he has ever encountered.  I liked Cas, he is cocky and very sure of himself and his ability.  (Beware, he does like to swear so if that offends you you may not want to read this).  You should also not read if gore is not your thing.  It's definitely my thing and I loved this book.  I believe the author has written another book and I have it on my "to buy" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment