Sunday, August 17, 2014

The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb

I was born on July 13 so I am a Cancer.  If you follow astrology, Cancers are "ruled by the moon." We are nurturing and prize family history. Our good memories are the basis for many stories told around the dinner table.  Traditional astrology has a total of 12 signs, but WHAT IF someone unlocked an ancient 13th sign.  (If this happened I would be a Gemini-with TOTALLY different characteristics) This is what happens in the 13th Sign.  Jalen unlocks the 13th sign and everyone's personality takes a major shift.  She must defeat the 12 other signs to put things back the way they are supposed to be.  I enjoyed this book.  I liked how strong Jalen was, and I liked the "monsters" that came after her.  If you like mythology, astrology or fantasy (or all three) you will like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment