Monday, June 24, 2013

The Clockwork Three by Matthew J. Kirby

This is an intermediate Golden Sower for this year.  A couple of years ago this was at a book fair that I was running at the elementary school I taught at and a student raved about it.  It looked interesting but I just never got around to reading it and too bad for me, because it is a great book.  Guiseppe, Frederick and Hannah all live in a large city at a time when life was very hard for children.  Their lives become intertwined through a series of coincidences. This was one of those books I wished I could have read faster just so I could see how everything turned out!  I loved it!  If you like this, Matthew J. Kirby has written another book called IceFall that has gotten rave reviews by students, but I haven't had a chance to read.  I would trust them and go read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment