Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

James Patterson is one of my favorite authors, so I just HAD to read this book!  Unlike my favorite fantasy series of his about the genetically modified "bird kids" (Maximum Ride), this is a realistic fiction/mystery and it's a good one!!  Tandy has been awakened by the police storming into her fancy apartment building in the middle of the night to investigate a murder.  Turns out it was HER parents that were murdered inside their apartment with no evidence of an outside intruder. Tandy sets out to discover who the murderer is...even if it turns out to be her.  I found this to be a page turner.  It was like that show on TV, Law and Order.  Every time I thought I had it figured out...the clues went a different way, or the suspect had an alibi.  I was surprised by the turn of events at the end.  The authors did leave some questions at the end of the books so I am pretty sure we will see Tandy in another adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment